- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they are perpendicular to ground and parallel
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
Proper wheel alignment can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride and help increase fuel economy.
Alignments can also save hundreds of dollars on replacement tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend at least once a year but there are other situations that would include:
- When you purchase new tires
- When you find car is pulling to one side
- After a collision, accident or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing steering or suspension parts
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns.